Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wanna Be CC Student

Heute hab ich mich doch tatsaechlich mal dazu aufgerafft, mit der Courtney ans College zu gehen :) Also tu ich grad so, als ob ich ein ganz normaler Student hier waere und setz mich mit in die Vorlesungen. Keiner kuemmert sich weiter drum.

Well I finally managed go to college with Courtney today :) So right now I'm pretending to be an ordinary Centralia College student and sneeking into the classes. Nobody even cares.

Ich glaub ehrlich gesagt nicht, dass es irgendwie anders ist als auf dem Campus von ner deutschen Uni ;) Nur das hier alle Englisch sprechen - wobei nicht alle....sind auch ein paar bzw. dieses Jahr recht viele Asiaten hier und Court hat mir von ihrer letztjaehrigen Englischprofessorin erzaehlt, die aus Oesterreich kam!!! Also kann man hier sogar Englisch unterrichten, wenn man garnicht Muttersprachler ist ... vielleicht waere das ja was fuer mich ;)

Honestly I don't think that it's any different from a German University ;) Only that everbody speaks English - well not everybody .... there are some or actually quite a lot of Asians this year and Court has told me about her English professor she had last year who's from Austria!!! So you can actually teach English at a College over here even tho your not native...maybe that's something for me after I get done with College in Germany ;)

Bevor ich mich jetzt hier in der Bibliothek an den PC gesetzt habe, hab ich mir noch schnell im Bookstore ein CC Sweatshirt gekauft ;) Wenn ich zuhause bin, dann zieh ich das auch mal an und mach ein Foto davon - dann waere ich jetzt also der perfekte CC Student.

Before I joined Britt and Court here in the library and started working on this post here I bought a CC sweatshirt at the college bookstore ;) As soon as I get back home today I'll try it on and take a picture for you - wearing that I will be the perfect CC student I guess. So much about "wanna be student".



Nichtsdestotrotz freu ich mich unglaublich auf Studienbeginn im Oktober. Ich werde an der Uni in Bayreuth Englisch- und Mathe-Lehramt fuer Gymansium studieren und ich freu mich einfach so drauf, endlich wieder nen geregelten Tagesablauf zu haben und ueberhaupt was zu tun zu haben, egal was ;)

Nevertheless I'm really excited for college to start in October back in Germany. I'm gonna go into teaching - English and math for High School - at the University in Bayreuth. I'm so looking forward to having a daily routine again and having something to do - doesn't matter what but at least something!!!

Gut gut ich glaub, das war jetzt genuegend Text fuer diesen Post ;)
Bald bin ich zuhause!!!!!

Well well I guess that was enough text for this post ;)
I'm gonna be home soon!!!!!

No comments: