Friday, August 14, 2009

I can barely move lol

I'm so SORE!!! Jeeze...Ok, so I went running and working out with Courtney on Wednesday and I hate to admit it but I was dying!! OMG. Maybe it wouldn't have been so bad if we hadn't worked out before the run but still. I really have to work on that. And that's what I did yesterday.
Sami has to do the Cooper test so she has to practice for that and since Cathy asked me about my driver's license earlier that day she said that I could take her to the track at the high school. I was really excited to finally get to drive!! :) She didn't have any problems with me driving. Not like the Todd :D jk. I mean it's a difference driving in Michigan where I probably would have gotten lost and over here where I still remember everything. It was weird tho...sitting in the driver's seat and driving down the road to my former school...And then Sami started the stopwatch and was running for 12 min and I just started for fun. In the end I ran about 2.5 miles. 10 laps on the track. I felt really good but asa I got home my legs were really sore :D It felt really good working out tho. I hope I'll be able to do that more often.
Oh and just like in Michigan everybody is making fun of my healthy way of eating ^^ I eat a lot of salad and put a bunch of lettuce on my sandwiches and wraps and I even think I could totally live on vegetables over here. It's crazy. I've never thought it could be that easy not to eat meat.

Well Courtney left for Arizona yesterday so I have to look for stuff to do the next weeks but since I can drive over here :)) I can just go places. That is so exciting!! :)
Today a friend is coming over and we're gonna make cookies (chocolate and oatmeal ones) and watch a movie. Hopefully they turn out really delicious :)

What I forgot to tell you about Tuesday. Wes, Daniel, Rachel, Courtney and I went bowling!!! We did so terrible tho....It was fun to see the guys again tho. Wes is just one of the smartest and funniest kids I know and so we still had a lot of fun even tho all of us barely made the 100 in the 2nd!! game. But oh well there are more important things in life right.
Afterwards we went to Dairy Queen and I had a Blizzard - Cookies-Cookie Dough - Yummmmm I love this stuff it's just so good. Even tho the ice cream at the Dairy Barn back in Michigan was even better I'm glad for all the ice cream places that have cookie dough ice cream and that's almost every single one over here :) Too bad we don't really have it Germany...Just the really expensive brand ben&jerry :(

Well well. I hope you guys have a great summer - in Washington it's pretty nasty and cold atm. And raining. If it was for the weather I would definitely have stayed in Michigan...I could have gone to pond and lay down and tan but now I'm here and hopefully it gets better very very VERY soon!!!

Tootles

No comments: