Tuesday, August 11, 2009



Well, now that I'm in Washington I have to start blogging in English since otherwise the Cramers couldn't understand a word ;)

Today it is my first morning back in Washington. I still can't believe that I'm finally back...after these two long years I don't even know how I could manage living without hearing Courtney's funny laughter lol I should record it some time and get it on here - it's hilarious. xD

Anyway, I don't really know where to start right now. Yesterday morning I got up at quarter to 8 to say good-bye to Todd cuz he had to go to work and wasn't able to take me to the airport. It was really really sad. I didn't know it was that easy to make me cry so hard ... When I went on my computer then I got the chance to talk to Lea!!! I was so excited. For the first time since I've been here I was actually using my webcam and she did too so we were talking for 2 hours catching up and she told me a lot about China nd we had a lot of fun :)
After I got off the "phone" I was looking for flights down to Florida....man they've gotten so freakin expensive over the last 2 weeks or so...I'd have to pay way more than a couple of weeks ago so I don't know for sure yet if I can really go down there :(

Well I guess I'll figure something out...I'm just gonna keep looking for cheaper flights and maybe I'll find a good deal.
Before we left the Cramers' house I went swimming for the last time! It felt kinda weird knowing that I won't be able to swim that much again. And Misty was telling me that when she woke up this morning she thought well maybe Tina is gonna go swimming in the pond 2day cuz it's gotten really warm over there. Good timing huh. In Michigan it's gettin hotter over here it's raining. But it's supposed to get warmer next week tho.
We, Linsay, Stephen, Taylor and me, left the house at like 1.50 pm. Before that we took a couple of pictures. I'm gonna get them on here as soon as I have a little bit more time! They turned out really great!


And then it got really sad...again....I hate saying good-bye especially since I don't know when I will see them again. I think it has never been that easy to make me cry. I even cried when I was on the plane :( I felt miserable leaving and I felt miserable not to be so excited to see Courtney. That even made it worse. But as we got closer to Phoenix I couldn't wait to be in Washington. :) When I arrived at Portland Airport I just headed down to get my suitcase. I wanted to get outta there asap so I didn't look for anybody cuz last time I arrived there I got my baggage and went to the arrival area thing and there were Cathy and Courtney waiting for me. But this time it was the other way roundwas looking for Courtney. But I just couldn't find her. She was nowhere to be seen at all. So I waited for her but she just didn't show up.
After like half an hour of searching I finally found her friend, Aden, I didn't even know that she was coming along so I was really surprised to see her at the airport! It turned out that both of them were looking for me the whole time and they split up and Courtney got really anxious because she didn't know how to get a hold of me since I don't have a cellphone and she didn't know what I was gonna do where I was and if I had even made it to Portland lol
But when I first saw her then it was really weird feeling like going back in time. Seeing her for the first time in 2 years felt so awkward but so good at the same time. :) And talking and catching up!! We got to the house at like 1:30 in the morning and then we woke up Cathy and Tara and her friend Dana it was really cool seeing them again!!! We didn't go to sleep till 3 cuz we kept talking about all the memories we got from last time and what has changed and stuff. :)

Soooooo awesome! Although I already miss everybody from Michigan I'm glad I get to be here :) This morning I woke up at 7:30 thanks to the jetlag ... but as always I stayed in bed till like 9:30 and had breakfast - pancakes and sausage.

I don't know what Courtney has planned for 2day yet but we're definitely gonna have fun :)
I'll catch you guys later

No comments: