Wednesday, August 19, 2009

In order to keep other people informed I'm gonna update this blog again ;)
Guess what, it's getting warmer!!!! Who would have believed that?? Now that it's fairtime it's getting really hot and I totally love it.
Yesterday, Tara and I drove up to Olympia - shopping :) And I'm really proud of myself cuz I didn't spend as much money as usually ... maybe because I finally booked my flight to Flordia yesterday (hooray for me lol) so I had that it mind. But - I didn't tell you this but I bought the cutest swim suit top ever at the billabong outlet store and you heard it right ... just the top. Unfortunately they didn't have the bottom anymore so I hoped that I might find it at the mall. First store I went in to was zumies! Gotta love this store. I totally have to go back there and buy some Vans not that I don't have any Vans you know ;) However, they didn't have ANY billabong swimsuits and I think every store is getting ready for fall now so I walked outta there kinda frustrated. When we walked out of another store later we were about to turn right to get back to the car and then I spotted another cute store - Pacsun. So I walked in there and didn't see any swimsuits either - BUT (and here comes the but from the beginning so this following sentence is the actual one that's connected to the 'but' couple of lines up before the -) anyway then I found some swimsuits. And I actually found the matching bottom!! In the right size!! Isn't that just crazy?!? They didn't have the top anymore but the bottom. And I almost passed that store - how cool is that?! So now after a couple of years without matching tops and bottoms I finally have an adorable swimsuit and I love it!! :) And now that the weather got so nice I can even wear it. Like today it was so nice outside so I decided to grap my laptop and a beach towel, lay down in the sun and talk to my peeps back in Germany. But while doing that I totally forgot about my American friends so Daniel got kinda mad that I didn't reply but him, Wes, Rachel, Casey and I hung out later this night and we went bowling, to DQ and then went over to Caseys and watched a movie. That was a pretty long night and now I'm so tired.....good thing I don't have to get up early in the morning but I need to go running some time tomorrow either in the morning or in the evening. Everytime else would be insane since it's supposed to get like 93° F tomorrow...
Kk I better get going. I need to get some sleep ;) Talk to ya later guys.

No comments: